Mr. E and I spent our first vacation of the summer visiting a friend in Arizona. This is what I learned on the trip:
- There are a lot of different shades of brown.
- The 3-armed cactus only grows in AZ (didn't know that!)
- I knew it was going to be hot during the day (duh) but I was not prepared for the heat at night (95 degrees at 10pm!)
- They have misters everywhere! This was very cool. You walk around or sit at a restaurant and mist sprays from everywhere.
- They have these awesome resorts where you can sit at the pool and order drinks all day. Totally against the rules, but it's the perfect way to spend a day in 110 heat!