the video

Last week was the viewing of the infamous video.  (You know, the VIDEO.)  It's always one of my favorite times of the year.  Seriously.  The looks on the kids' faces when they receive their permission slips never gets old.  But as embarrassing as they think it will be, they always amaze me with how maturely they handle it when the time comes.  And of course, I have to give major props to our school nurse who runs the meeting so we don't have to.  She really is the best nurse in the whole wide world.
Anyway, in honor of the annual video, I thought I would share some of my favorite kidisms from the Q&A sessions over the years.

Nurse: "The next question someone wrote asks, 'What is a period?'  Well, I think the video already explained that, so I will move on to the next one."
Student: "Um, Mrs. B?  That was my question.  And I still don't get it."
(Nurse patiently explains the whole process again.)
Student: "Ooohhhhhhhhhhh."  (Sour face).  "Well that is just gross!"



Student to her science teacher: "I already knew most of that stuff.  But I did learn something new.  I didn't know that women laid eggs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment