I am excited to join my very first blog hop since it has lead me to some amazing blogs. I can't believe all of the incredible ideas that are out there and I am very excited to
Janice at Grade 3 is the Place For Me is hosting this Newbie Blog Hop! If you want to join, just link up and share the following:
1. What state you are in
2. Your current teaching position
3. Your teaching experience
4. When you started blogging
5. Share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I am in Massachusetts. I am teaching SS for the first time this year and am soo excited about it since much of our country's history is right here!
2. Currently, I am teaching 5th grade. Love it!
3. This will be my 6th year. I finally feel like I am getting the hang of SOME of it. I have a lot of good classroom management techniques and routines that work for me. But I still feel like I need a lot of help with implementing my reading and writing workshops. Luckily, I have a new team teacher who's specialty is ELA! Phew.
4. I began blogging this February. Total nube.
5. I find a lot of great blogs and resources through Pinterest. I joined around the same time I began blogging. The classroom organization and decor ideas are out of this world!
Thanks for stopping by!