diy monogram sign


Without a wedding to plan this year, I feel like I have so much time on my hands!  I have been in my classroom almost everyday for the last couple weeks giving my room a much needed make-over.  I have a lot to share with you, but first, I am excited to show you a little monogram sign I made for outside my door.



I picked up a wooden E at Michaels along with navy yarn (those white flecks are silver sparkles), gray ribbon, and the flower.  All of it cost me less than $10.  
Then I sat in front of my tv with a glass of wine and wrapped my little heart out.





Oh and I made one for my co-teacher too.  Hers has purple sequins, a black ribbon, and the same gray flower applique (they came in a two-pack!)

Are you doing anything new and crafty in your classroom this summer?  If so, let me know in the comments below.  I'd love to hear your ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment